- This event has passed.
Winning Campaigns Training
January 13, 2012 - January 15, 2012$75 – $125
The Alliance for Biking & Walking is coming to Tucson to facilitate a three day intensive workshop, hosted by Living Streets Alliance.
The Winning Campaigns Training is designed for anyone who wants to make his or her community a better place to bike and walk. This action-oriented workshop gives novice and veteran advocates the tools to create and manage powerful campaigns to increase biking and walking in their communities.
The Alliance’s proven curriculum is led by longtime advocates and national experts with first-hand experience conducting – and winning – bicycle and pedestrian campaigns. During each three-day training, you will learn how to:
- -Pick the right, winnable campaign for your community
- -Identify how you can influence key decision makers
- -Craft a persuasive message to rally members and policy makers
- -Use media outlets to communicate to a broad audience
- -Become an effective fundraiser
- -Create a detailed Campaign Blueprint that ensures your success and builds toward even greater victories!
Please let us know if you’d like to attend. You can also register on the Alliance’s website here.